THE ROLE OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Board of Trustees is accountable for the governance of the school by making sure that the school achieves its Charter goals through excellent practice.
- Employs all the staff in the school.
- Defines the school’s purpose by overseeing the development of the Charter
- Sets policies within the school
- Appoints the Principal and assesses her performance in meeting the educational goals of the Board.
- Supports the Principal in her delegation to manage the school.
- Ensures the school and the Board are communicating effectively with the community.
OUR BOARD MEMBERS
PRINCIPAL: Karen McMurray
BOARD CHAIRPERSON: Donna Waterworth
STAFF TRUSTEE: Sala’a Lologa
Lisa du Preez, Anne Marie Stade, Satinder Singh and Paul Davidson.
Board members can be contacted through our school office.
Please click the links below to view our Financial Statements and Analysis of Variance 2017 / 2018