You can pre enrol your tamariki on the following link. Once the pre enrolment is completed, please come in and see us to fill out the remaining forms required to complete the enrolment process.


Alternatively, you are welcome to come in and see us to complete all enrolment forms.

The following forms/documentation need to be provided with the enrolment forms:

  • NZ Birth Certificate or NZ Passport
  • Children born overseas: Passport along with parent/guardian passport
  • Immunisation certificate
  • 2 Proof of Addresses (dated within the last 3 months)
    -Power, water, telephone bills, IRD, tenancy agreement, Work and Income letter or any other Government Department letter.
  • Boarding families need to include: (in addition to the 2 proof of addresses from the person who owns/rents the property)
    A declaration that I and my family are boarding within the school zone. This needs to be witnessed and signed by a Justice of the Peace.

For more information please contact the kura office: rpoffice@randwickpark.school.nz

You missed

%d bloggers like this: